ENGINEERING RESEARCH DEVELOPMENT & PRODUCTION
This department is charged with the mandate for carrying out research developments and productions of engineering machine and processes to meet that modern challenges.
ERDP department is made up of five (5) divisions, namely;
- Mechanical power systems division
- Material and Metallurgical division
- Chemical Engineering Research division
- Agro and Allied Research division
- Pilot plant Development division
- Research and Design of Machineries
- Development of Agro-processing Machineries
- Production of machine components using foundry processes
- Research and Development of school pencil from graphite
- Capacity building/ Training of Staff.
- Provision of Research materials and Equipment e.g Laptops, PPEs etc.